Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busy Busy Busy....

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Today is supposed to be my day in which I post about a charity i love, but I just have absolutely no time, seeing as how the charity I work for has me finishing a bunch of stuff in preparation for an event we're having this week. I'l get a post up tomorrow, based on the regular schedule, but today seems unlikely.

In the meantime, enjoy these videos of my best friend and I writing and performing songs about various episodes of Project Runway, Season 7.

Enjoy!







2 comments:

Brittany said...

I am BEYOND bummed that I have missed this season of PRW!

I love your voice your are so talented and clever!

Brittany said...

I'm going to be your blog music groupe-blog girlfriend.

The title is getting longer and longer!