Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wacky Wednesday: The return of Auto-tune and others...

Happy Wacky Wednesday everyone!

I'm quickly writing this blog as I get ready to head out for a meeting. I finally came into work early today (early meaning before 10am) and have a minute to do the blog. So without further ado....

Crazy Waitress Robbery Story:


Crazy Waitress hit song:


This guy is far too passionate about the treasury:


Painful? Check. Hilarious? Check.


What a wuss:


And my favorite:



Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

bananas. said...

HOLY HELL! that watermelon shot looked painful! headache is right but DAMN that was funny!

and people on the news have to be some of the most entertaining people EVER.

unnecessary censorship = THE BEST. i added a beeping app on my phone just so i could do the same thing.

Jen said...

OMG I saw the Watermelon shot on ESPN (obvi I was not the one choosing to watch ESPN) and I laughed for a solid 3 minutes. That is hilarious

He & Me + 3 said...

OmGosh those are too funny. Hilarious way to start my friday. :)